Bring your unique YOU ~
Now accepting mentor & host applications!
Dates: Monday, December 26 - Friday, December 30
3 time slots to choose from:
Morning Session ~ 10:00-11:30am EST/3:00-4:30pm UTC
Mid- Session ~ 2:00-3:30pm EST/7:00-8:30pm UTC
Afternoon Session ~ 5:00-6:30pm EST/10:00-11:30pm UTC
Hosts are tech leaders of their small group.
Time Commitment: 2 hours a day for the five days, and daily emails to families and mentors
Stipend: $105 for the week, plus reimbursement for one month's Pro Zoom subscription fee
1. Schedule and run Zoom sessions
2. Pass on information in a timely and clear manner to mentors and families before and during camp
3. Check mentors in 15 minutes before the start of each session, and run team debrief for 15 minutes after each day's session
4. Facilitate youth arrivals
5. Circulate into breakout rooms and enjoy watching 1:1 mentoring sessions
6. Attend an online orientation in the week before camp
* Be skilled in Zoom tech – able to schedule and run meetings in Zoom, including breakout rooms and screen sharing, and comfortable navigating updates and features.
* Be able to communicate with multiple people sometimes at the same time through multiple formats including email, WhatsApp, and texting. Our families and mentors may be in any continent or time zone. During check-ins you may have simultaneous issues to troubleshoot with equanimity and a smile.
* Have your own Pro Zoom account. ASST will reimburse you for one month’s subscription fee.
Mentors work with youth to find their storytelling voice –
Time Commitment: 2 hours a day for the five days
Stipend: $105 for the week
1. Work on Zoom 1:1 with a youth teller in a breakout room for one hour daily
2. Run small group activities with a Host and up to 3 other Mentors and Youth
3. Arrive 15 minutes before the start of each session and stay 15 minutes after each day's session for a team debrief
4. Attend an online orientation in the week before camp